Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 234

Thread: Xel's Game Progress Topic Version 2.1

  1. #181
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BUUYAH! That that Fate, you weak pile of tripe!! I got to move on now.

  2. #182
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool. If you get stuck again let me know, maybe I'll be able to help better.

  3. #183
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my! i'd not be able to move if i didn't slept the complete night! i like to sleep!... (i'm sleepy! nyoo!)

  4. #184
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Oro? That came outta nowhere ^^;;

  5. #185
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I jsut r0x0red. I traded my Yamigarasu for Sange and Yahsa (S&Y are legit btw) XD

  6. #186
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Grandas lol...

  7. #187
    Inactive Member Grandas's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2003
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, you're a pretty face.

  8. #188
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Grandas, that new avatar looks much better than your previous one [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 12, 2003 06:03 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  9. #189
    Inactive Member Grandas's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2003
    Posts
    98
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Truly? Hehe. I accidently loaded this avatar my user database, unknowing of the fact that I would not be able to overwrite it with another one. I had thought the instructions explained that a new avatar could be uploaded but as a result, the one already there would be completely overwritten with no way of recovery. Conspicuously a misinterpretation.

  10. #190
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been in The World all last night ^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •